I am sure that every one of us has had a hand in blackjack. It is such a popular game, and today I will be giving you all some tips as to how you can make cash from playing New Zealand blackjack online casino real money games.
Tips and Tricks
- Back to Basics – Knowing when to hit, stand, split, and double down can significantly improve your odds against the dealer. For one, stand when you have 12-16, and your dealer has 2-6.
- Insurance, not today – It does not make sense to bet additional money on whether the dealer has blackjack or not. Buying insurance just tilts the risk-reward ratio against you.
- Look when you can – Always check the dealer’s face-up card. A sound card would be from 7 through Ace. Anything below that is terrible.
- Go for the last base – If possible, always take the seat furthest from the dealer. It gives you more time to analyze both yours and the dealer’s hand.
- Test the water – Whenever you are seated at a new table, always start small to assess the situation. Do not treat this as some hocus pocus advice. It is absolutely essential.
- Always go for 3:2 – The odds of winning at a table of a single deck paying 6:5 is much lower than an 8 deck paying at 3:2.
- Do not be rude – Believe it or not. Dealers want you to win so that they can make tips. So do not go blaming the dealer and worse cast nasty remarks about them.
- Setting a limit – Always set a limit to how much you are ok with losing. It is not worth blowing your total capital on a single table.
- Move on – If you are on a losing streak, cut losses, and move on. Tough luck mate, it is simply not your day.
Amongst the various casino games, blackjack remains as one of the games that give players a higher winning probability. It is as much a game of luck and also a game of skill. I have listed here multiple tips and tricks that you can apply to your next game to increase your probability of winning. Good Luck!